Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year Everybody!


I hope all of you had a Great New Year. I spent the last couple hours of 2008 trying to capture the perfect fireworks picture. I got myself all bundled up and walked outside and set up. Our neighbors were shooting them off so they were practically right in my face. The shots came out amazing... I am so excited!!! My brother just taught me how to take photos at night and I have been trying to practice every chance I get. So despite it being -25* outside I was pleased with the outcome. As far as the rest of the clan... Cruz went to sleep and Steven was playing games with our nephews.

So an update on the workout: We did it for the third time last night and I am really starting to feel a difference. It is getting a little easier every time.

1 comment:

  1. Great picture Katie. We didn't see any fireworks around our house this year. Great job on the working out. I'm starting mine tomorrow. Sounds like you had a nice New Year's Eve. See you next Sunday.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete