Thursday, January 29, 2009

5 Things for Amanda


5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago

1. Just switched to Palmer High School from Colony
2. I was really missing my friends in Georgia
3. Reading magazines and talking on the phone
4. Crushing on boys
5. Plucking my eyebrows into shape for the first time

5 Things on My To-Do List Today
1. Get out of bed
2. Tend to Cruz
3. Wash the pots I meant to was yesterday
4. Plan for two different parties this weekend
5. Go to my soccer game tonight

5 Snacks I like

1. chips and salsa
2. hot sauce and crackers
3. chocolate chip cookies and milk
4. spring rolls from Mekong
5. I don't know if you can count this, but a fully loaded salad.

5 Things I Would Do if I Were a Millionaire.

1. Like Amanda...hire a house cleaner.
2. Make sure my husband and parents never have to work again.
3. Give a big chunk to the Church
4. Buy a beach house
5. Take a exotic vacation every year
6. Buy Stocks

5 Places I Have Lived for Various Times
1. Hiawassee, Georgia 9 years
2. Bethel, Alaska 3 years
3. Hiawassee, Georgia 4 Years
4. Palmer, Wasilla, Anchor Point, Alaska 10 years

5 Jobs That I Have Had
1. Baby Sitter
2. Slack's Sugar Shack
3. Office Cleaner
4. Secretary at Mat-Su College
5. MOMMY

5 People I Tag (to post a "5 Things . . . " list on their blog)

-sorry I don't know how to tag people_
1. Norman and Tara
2. Casey
3. James and Andrea
4 & 5??? I think everyone else I know has been tagged.

1 comment:

  1. hey Katie, i set my blog profile to private, so i need your email address so i can add you! thanks!

    ReplyDelete