Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Miss Mollie's Photo Shoot



Yesterday Cruz and I went over to take pictures of Mollie. I started talking to Caitlin about it a couple of weeks ago. I wanted to get it done for her before I have my baby and things get a little crazier.



Again, this was a first for me. I had been working on some props and I also had some left over flower headbands from the craft shows.



She did very well and had some of the cutest expressions.



So between me wallowing around in the floor trying to get the best angle, Caitlin, making sure she didn't fall and keeping her attention with toys, and Cruz jumping all over the place and also keeping her attention with toys... I think it turned out very well:)




Thanks Caitlin and Mollie for letting us come over!!! Hopefully we can do it again later.

4 comments:

  1. I love them! And no, not just because she's my niece. You're really good at photography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these are really good Katie, Mollie is a good subject as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look really good Katie, I love them! thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete