Thursday, September 17, 2009

Home in the South

My brother took this video of where we grew up in Georgia. I think he did a great job!!! His SLR camera has a recording feature with excellent quality. Hope you enjoy it.




This is the first house my Dad built I think in 85'. He set the logs with an old power wagon and my Great-Uncle did the rock work. I LOVE this house...we have so many great memories growing up here of swimming in the creek and playing with our cousins. I think my parents are thinking about turning into a B & B and growing an organic farm.

2 comments:

  1. That video was awesome! What a beautiful home to grow up in. I wish I could have played with you when we were kids. I hope you are feeling good and ready to go now that your momma is here. Praying for you today, d

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really neat! I can feel the warmth right now. When you're going through labor in a little while, remember this video!

    ReplyDelete