Friday, March 27, 2009

Last Days of Winter





With spring sneaking in (hopefully) and winter waving its windy hand goodbye I would like to reflect on our time spent together... AHHHhhhhhhhhh if I ever have to live through another winter like this one with out a two month sunny HOT vacation I think I will absolutely go CRAZY!!! This has been the hardest winter by far that I have ever had. It probably would have helped if I had got out of the house more or maybe took up skiing or snowshoeing. Anyways I could go on for days about how this winter has given me a new appreciation for those hot humid days in Georgia where all we could do was lay on the porch and pray for a breeze..... ok, back to reality.

I am soooo excited that the snow is melting and it has been 40* for the last several days. I know we may get snow a couple more times, but I can hear the mosquitoes and see the flowers on the horizon. The ice is almost melted off the porch and as soon as the ground thaws we are getting a yard:) Yea!!!

Last time I blogged about what a fun time Cruz and I had playing outside. Here are the pictures:

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen so much snow in my life as down here in Juneau! But I understand how the hot humid life of being down South could sound appealing after a winter like this.

    ReplyDelete